Selling your home involves much more than just placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard and attending the Closing. This is why Sellers have hired real estate Agents to handle the details for them for the last 200 years. We enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire. Click Here to learn more about Staging Your Home! In less than an hour, we will determine the correct price range for your home. Also, we'll point out things you should do to your home to make it more appealing to Buyers, and devise our most effective plan of action. Here are some things we will do to assist you in selling your home:
- We will go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- We will perform a comparative market analysis.
- We will determine the list and target prices.
- We will help you stage your home.
- We will market your property.
- We will keep communication with you open.
- We will present the purchase agreement.
- We will help you in negotiating your purchase agreement.
- We will assist you in the Under Contract process.
- We will work with the appraisers, surveyors & attorneys.
- We will help you negotiate any repairs requested by the buyers.
- We will help you line up quotes from reputiable vendors for any repair issues needed to be performed.
- WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU & BE YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY IF NEEDED.
What Price Should You Ask for Your Home?
We know that you want to receive the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, your list price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and then purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential Buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the Buyer's offer will most likely be unreasonable as well.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and realize your home's full market value.
Marketing Your Listing
There are three factors that determine if your home is a marketable listing. They are price, financing and time.
Price - If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for it to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone willing to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the "asking price" of the home through inflation.
After deciding on a price, try the old retail trick - drop the number down a bit. Instead of placing the listing at $500,000 consider dropping it down to $499,990.
Financing - You may not realize it, but the financing abilities of your Buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many Buyers that otherwise wouldn't even consider buying your home.
Time - If time is important to you, then you must be willing to look at options like owner financing or lowering the price.
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither [INSERT BROKER NAME] nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 2:13pm EDT.