Golf Course Communities In The Lake Norman Area
For the golf enthusiast the Lake Norman area has many golf course communities to choose from. Here is a list, their amenities and a link to homes that are currently available in that community.
Communities That Offer Waterfront and Golf
The Peninsula Waterfront & Golf Community - Cornelius
- Approximately 850 homes. 65% are on the water, golf course or both
- Custom homes are priced from $4000,000 to $3,000,000+
- Par 72 Reese Jones designed golf course
- 35,000 sq. ft. club house with formal and informal dining, a tennis and swim center and Pro Shop
- Fitness Center and walking trails
- Yacht Club with a marina
- Adjacent to Jetton Park, a 106 acre lake front park with walking trails, a beach and picnic sites.
The Point Waterfront & Golf Community - Mooresville
- Nantucket on Norman , a unique village-like setting for club facilities and back drop of the residential area. Neighbors walk along cobblestone streets and drop in on local taverns, the general store and other gathering spots.
- 18 miles of Lake Norman shoreline, a setting for 900 homes with approximately one-acre lots.
- Custom homes priced from $500,000-$3,000,000+
- The golf course is a par 72 Greg Norman designed course with over two-thirds of the holes playing along or over the lake. Beautiful and challenging!
- At The Point, family oriented activities and services are a central part of the community with a full time Activities Director
Communities That Offer Golf
Birkdale - Huntersville
- The last home was just built in Birkdale, a master planned community located between Lake Norman and Charlotte.
- Homes priced from $180,000-$500,000+
- A par 72 Arnold Palmer designed golf course located on 200 acres of rolling terrain, carved between tall Oaks, Pines and natural streams.
- Residents Club, swimming pool, tennis courts, wellness facility and planned activities by an Activity Director.
- Convenient to Birkdale for shopping, restaurants and entertainment
Northstone - Huntersville
- A private Country Club community on a 20 acre lake
- A PB Dye designed 18 hole golf course on 237 acres of rolling hills, lakes, streams and mature trees.
- Homes priced from $180,000-400,000+
- Amenities include a clubhouse, four swimming pools, 2700 sq. ft. fitness center, picnic area, children s play center. Practical memberships give members option to pay for only privileges they desire and use.
River Run - Davidson
- Private Country Club and Residence community of approximately 1000 acres of landscaped and natural rolling terrain.
- Custom homes priced from $350,000-1,000,000+
- Newest and final phase of custom home sites opening 2005 145 lots
- Robert Walker-Raymond Floyd designed 18 hole golf course with rolling terrain, lakeside vistas and century old trees
- 33,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, swimming pools, playground and picnic areas, tennis/fitness center with both outside and inside tennis courts.
Skybrook - Huntersville
- John LaFoy designed golf course with dramatic elevation changes
- Homes: $250,000 - $700,000, Town homes: $250,000- 250,000
- Swim Program - 165' waterslide - 10 lane competition sized lap pool
- Amenities: pool, clubhouse, tennis course, club house, and playground
Verdict Ridge - Denver
- Semi-Private country club community located on the west side of Lake Norman
- Championship 18-hole golf course - Ranked in the top ten in NC
- Home sites from $40,000 - $90,000
- Homes priced from $340,000 - $900,000
- Club House
- Swim and Tennis facilities
- Fitness Center
- Nature Trails and Playground
Westport Golf Club Community - Denver
- 18 Hole – Porter Gibson Designed Golf Course
- Homes priced from $240,000 - $750,000
- Pro Shop
- Walking and Exercise Trails
- Swim, Tennis and Fitness Club
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither [INSERT BROKER NAME] nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 2:28am EST.