As an established broker, with successful Real Estate industry experience Since 1985, Christy believes that integrity and Hard Work are the most important character traits to have when helping her clients in buying or selling a home. Christy Walker & Associates makes up a team of real estate professionals committed to making the sale or purchase of your home a top priority. Exceptional customer service, truly caring about every customer every step of the way, and the commitment to making your transaction a flawless as possible, is a goal they take seriously, Your satisfaction is their success; let them exceed your expectations!
On a Personal Note - Christy was born in Los Angeles, California where she resided for 11 years in the San Fernando Valley until she moved to Hickory, North Carolina. After graduation from Western Carolina University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and a minor in Communications, Christy moved back to Los Angeles to start her Real Estate career and be near her west coast family. Despite finding out about her neurological voice disorder, Christy achieved a very successful career in Los Angeles. After starting a family, Christy felt it was time to move back to the east coast and decided that the Charlotte/Lake Norman area would be a great place to raise her two kids, Rachael (now attending UNC Chapel Hill) and Garrett (a Hough High School student). They enjoy going to church in Cornelius; waterskiing, tubing, wakeboarding on Lake Norman on their boat; entertaining friends at their home pool; snow skiing in the winter, and various other activities with the kids' interests in their school sports.
2014 - Christy's team exceeded limits in 2014 by achieving the KW top Group/Quadruple Gold Award. Christy contributes making this level by the continued education she and her team received at Keller Williams Realty through a programs called BOLD (a 12 week Real Estate educational class given by a national trainer).
2013 Christy Walker & Associates ranked #17 in the Top Group Sales Award for the Carolina Region, as well as the #1 Team in the KW Cornelius/Lake Norman office.
- Christy Walker has recently received MAPs Coaching and became a Market Center partner.
- 2013 Christy Walker was awarded the Strategic Pricing Specialist Designation, an exclusive group of real estate professionals who are committed to providing careful guidance and educated advice to their clients about strategically pricing to sell their home. The SPS designation indicates to consumers that Christy is committed to providing excellence in the real estate profession.
- 2012 Christy Walker & Associates moved up to the #10 ranking in the Top Group Sales Award for the Carolinas Region, as well as the #1 Team in the Cornelius/Lake Norman office.
- Total Career Volume was $281.4 Million at the end of 2012.
- Christy Walker has been an active member of the Agent Leadership Council (ALC) since 2008 - a select group of individuals chosen by their peers that represents their market center for business decisions within the Keller Williams Cornelius office. Christy also represents Keller Williams as IALC (International Agent Leader Council) for the Carolinas Region.
- In May 2012, Christy Walker received the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation from the Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (ILHM). Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
Watch this Video if you are EXCITED to get started working with a real estate professional who specializes in marketing Luxury Homes in the Lake Norman Area!
- In May 2012 Christy Walker was awarded membership within the Million Dollar Guild in recognition of her knowledge, experience and expertise in the luxury home arena. Members of the GUILD are specialists whom have proven success in the million dollar and above market.
2012 - Christy Walker & Associates was nominated as “Best of Business” in Cornelius, North Carolina Lake Norman
- Christy was nominated by the entire Carolinas Region of Keller Williams to serve on the International Agent Leadership Council (IALC); a select group of individuals chosen by their peers to represent their region for International business decisions within the Keller Williams Company.
- Total Career Sold Volume reached to $255.3 million by the end of 2011
2010 - Christy Walker & Associates moved up to the #12 ranking in the Top Group Sales Award for the Carolinas Region, as well as the #1 Team in the Cornelius/Lake Norman office. 2010 Regional Nominee for Community Service Award. Total Career Sold Volume reached $239.6 million in 2010
- Christy Walker & Associates accomplished the #18 ranking in all of The Carolinas Region for 2009 Top Groups Sales Award. #1 Team in the Keller Williams Cornelius/Lake Norman office. Awarded "Best in Business" from The Small Business Community Association
- In 2008, Christy Walker & Associates Team sold $15.5 million in closed volume with 41 transactions in a declining real estate market
- In 2007, Christy was awarded #4 in Individual Sales Award for the entire KW Carolinas Region, and the 5 Star Business Award from Charlotte Magazine as well as the Crescent Resources Community Salesleader
- In 2007 Christy and her team moved to Keller Williams (The Second Largest Real Estate company in North America) to provide her clients not only local, but national exposure
- By 2007 Christy achieved a total career volume of over $197 Million in Closed Production
- 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 Allen Tate Chairman's Circle Recipient with production of 21.3 - 24.3 million
- Eleven years with the Allen Tate Company. Top 2% in 2007 and Top 5% in 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, & 2002 company wide
- 2006 & 2005 Presidents Club Award Winner with over $175 Million in Closed Production
- 2006, 2005 & 2004 H. Allen Tate Jr. Award Recipient signifying the top 5% in the Allen Tate Company & 1 of 5 Top Teams In The Allen Tate Lake Norman Office at that date
- Ten years experience as a Top Producer with a Leading Real Estate Title Company in Los Angeles, CA as a Senior Account Manager
- Two years additional experience in Residential Real Estate Escrow Closings
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither [INSERT BROKER NAME] nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2017 at 8:43am EST.