Find Your Lake Norman Home
If you plan to buy a home soon, you will need to know "where you are going." For a most enjoyable home-buying experience, first build a roadmap to your new home, a list of priorities that will lead you to your objective - a new home!
The first priority is your time frame. Keep in mind that it may take 30-90 days (or more) to locate the right home, secure financing, and complete the home-buying process.
The next priority is to create a detailed description of the home you hope to find. Developing a Home Search Criteria to help you distinguish between "need to have" features and "nice to have" features will save you lots of time and stress. Be Specific. Include architectural style, number of bedrooms and baths, location, lot size, and other special requirements. Number your preferences in order of greatest importance to you.
There's nothing we take more seriously than helping my clients find a new home they love. During the home search, we will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home you are shown.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis.
- Check the local property listings database and with other Brokers regularly for new listings.
- Prepare a list of all homes that best meet your unique needs and wants.
- Keep you up-to-date on changing financial conditions that may affect the housing market.
- Be available to answer your questions or offer assistance regarding your home purchase.
- Discuss which types of financing are best for you relative to properties of interest to you.
- Determine what price home you will qualify for.
- Refer you to qualified Lenders to help you obtain a mortgage.
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither [INSERT BROKER NAME] nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 2:28am EST.